Welcome Message

The day to day interaction between people seems to be more intense as time goes by. Or is it that human interaction has always been this way and the Information Age has brought everything to light?

twitter

Follow on Tweets

Touching Lives

Posted in , , , , , ,

Last month I wrote a blog post about a woman in Clayton County that lost her baby due to a police brutality incident during an Animal Control misunderstanding.  Her name is Shennielle Youhoing-Nanan and she left me a comment last week to thank me for reporting the facts.

I was thrilled to know that I had touched Shennielle Youhoing-Nanan's life, but it was especially flattering to receive a thank you from her during all of her grief.

As I make my way around Atlanta, I run into people that appreciate my posts, have questions,  or have feedback - Submit them!  I would love to hear from you.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (0)

Post a Comment