Welcome Message

The day to day interaction between people seems to be more intense as time goes by. Or is it that human interaction has always been this way and the Information Age has brought everything to light?

twitter

Follow on Tweets

"Can't No Dog Worry This Pussy Cat" Part 1

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , ,

People have always asked me where I get my knowledge on relationships, my response has always been the same; male friends and mistakes.  Watching and observing how men really feel about women and their actions was the best education I could have ever had, next to learning from my own mistakes.  I learned the game early and didn't follow the typical rules of relationships, but in the end I found my soul mate.  Had I not made my mistakes, had I followed the typical rules,or had I not paid attention to and asked questions of the men around me, I would have never found the love of my life.

It's not always easy for women to make new-truly platonic friends, especially once they get closer to and beyond 30.  So what do you do?  Read "Can't No Dog Worry This Pussy Cat: A Woman's Pocket Guide to Getting a Good Man and Keeping Him," by Okeeba Jubalo and Zachary Davis.    

The duo covers issues such as:

  • Taking advise from negative friends
  • Holding out on intimacy
  • Gold Diggers
  • Settling
  • Self-Esteem
  • Cheating
  •  Unhappy, Desperate and Crazy Women 
In order to really accept their knowledge and receive the benefits of this book, you need to really take an honest look at yourself and your previous interaction with the opposite sex.  It took me three hours to get through this book because I just could not seem to put it down.  Statements made in "Can't No Dog Worry This Pussy Cat" are jaw dropping and utterly amazing, yet they are very true.  The tone is direct, straight to the point, with no sugar-coating.  Visit http://rosesnbrassknuckles.com/ for more information.

 Be sure to sure to check out my review of "Can't No Dog Worry This Pussy Cat" for Rasha Entertainment.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments (0)

Post a Comment